Personal Branding Photography
Personal Branding Photography is for small businesses who are using their website and social media platforms to show their service and attract their ideal client.
Whether you’re in the creative industry, a business coach, wedding planner or a fitness instructor you’ve probably had days digging deep through your phone looking for a GOOD photo to share online.
A personal branding photo session will provide with a catalogue of photos so you can focus on your own talents to grow your business.
I will provide you with natural and creative photos to reflect your business and personality.
A few reasons why you may need more than a headshot photo for your website and/or social media platforms…
You regularly show people who you are online.
You have some news to shout about.
You have tips to share.
You want to show your work space.
You want action shots of you at work.
You want people to get to know the face behind your business.
You do all this to attract your ideal client and grow your business.
Personal Branding Session
- 3 hour photo session at a location on your choice (i.e. work place, city centre locations*).
- Phone consultation to plan your shoot and get the most of it for your business
- Includes outfit changes and optional product photos if required.
- Approx approx 75 high resolution digital images for use on your website and social media platforms. You will receive both colour and black and white copies (except for product photos unless required).
*Travel is included up to 30 mile radiums of NG5 7NE
- 1 hour photo shoot within a 10 mile radius of NG5 7NE.
- Phone consultation to plan your shoot and get the most of it for your business.
- 20 photos for use on your website and social media platforms with printing rights. You will receive both colour and black and white version of photos.
£250 (Monday to Friday only)
Prices quoted are for one person. For team branding photo sessions, please request a quote.
What’s the next step?
- Let’s talk. Give me a call on 07977 499473 or complete the contact form. Tell me what you need the photos for, where you will be using them and about your business.
- Once we’ve established which of the above photo sessions you will need, we can book a date. I’ll send you an online booking form and a booking fee of £50 is required to secure a session. This is then deducted from your chosen package.
- The balance is payable when you have viewed your photos.Your photos will be ready to view approximately 2 weeks after your photo session.
- I would love you to create a mood board and share it with me. Pinterest is fab for this! Think about who your audience is and the mood of your photos so you attract the right customers, i.e. relaxed, formal, creative. If the photos are being used on your website, consider the colour palette of clothing and I’ll also take this into consideration with locations and backdrops.
- Once you’ve booked a date, plan for your session making sure you’re happy with your nails, hair and outfits.